CXM solutions for healthcare find ways to make the best use of critical resources to offer the best possible patient experience and meet targets. The challenges for clinics, small and large medical centres, ERs are the same. CXM solutions meet these challenges so that caregivers, staff, and patients alike benefit.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made it compulsory for all Health Care Institutions to remain open, and they may have to deal with these restrictions for a long time. Hospitals and clinics must ensure a safe patient journey and work environment for staff. They also have to strive to deliver excellent services and improve the patient experience. This is where virtual queuing solutions can help. They enable:
- Managing patient flow
- Minimizing the risk of virus spread
- Improving resource allocation and reducing staff stress levels
- Implementing social distancing queuing for patients
PATIENT APPOINTMENT MANAGEMENT
CXM solutions include appointment management which improves both patient experience and staff efficiency in the following manner:
- Patient demand can be matched with available healthcare resources
- Decreased patient wait times and greater visibility into required resources
- Easier to treat walk-in patients
The apparent benefits at the primary level are reduced burnout and turnover, increased peace of mind, improved efficiency, and cost reduction. Support from a CXM platform would also help in:
- Improving work-life balance by elevating demands for on-call nurses
- Triaging caregiver phone calls
- Reducing home visits demands
- Improving patient satisfaction
- Support for high call volume
- Data aggregator that integrates data from multiple sources
- Providing customers with the personalized information needed
- Billing management
- Patient feedback management
CXM in healthcare requires people, processes, and technology. A robust CXM platform is an essential requirement for successful customer experience management. The platform should be designed to increase efficiency for providers and provide fast, reliable cures for patients.
The mission of the Dubai Health Authority is “Transforming Dubai into a leading healthcare destination by fostering innovative and integrated care models and enhancing community engagement.” Dubai is forging ahead on its journey to enhance customer experience management in healthcare.
We at Data Direct could assist you in being a part of this wonderful journey towards providing an excellent customer experience in healthcare.