THESE 5 ELEMENTS OF HOMEPAGE WILL HELP YOU TO CONVERT YOUR LEADS INTO SALES
A Statista report shows, there will be nearly 2.14 billion global digital buyers of various products/services by 2021. However, the businesses are still struggling to convert the leads into paying customers. This is because a few cannot design a good Homepage, as the focus is entirely on the Landing Pages. Over the past few years, businesses take care of Landing Pages greatly, but ignore the Homepage.
Online marketers have not either come across the term ‘Zero Moment of Truth’ or haven’t realized the potential of this model. Google has precisely described the importance of having a great Homepage standing parallel with the landing pages.
Customers go through your Home Page before making a buying decision on your tantalizing Landing Page. The home page contains wholesome information about the company, its products, and customer reviews. The consumers want to check your business background before clicking on that ‘Buy Now’ button.
What Elements must a Good Homepage Possess?
A good Home Page needs to accommodate visitors and answer their questions like who you are, what you are selling, do you offer a solution for their problems, and much more. So, to avoid customer churn and gain retention, your Homepage must consist of these essential elements.
- Menu On The Top: It must consist of bare essentials like About Us, Services, Blog, and Contact. The drop-down menu can have the add-ons, but they must be easier to navigate too. Do not clutter, please!
- Hero Section: This must contain your company’s mission statement and the tagline like what you offer and how you can help your customers. It should not be used only for images of aesthetic purpose, as this section booms up more as compared to other sections.
- Clear Navigating Menus: If you are going for a full-fledged website, you need to provide clear-cut menus so that users can easily navigate. The menus are the first thing the customers scroll on your website, so make it readable.
- Tempting CTA: Every website has one goal- to convert leads into full-time paying customers. Here, a compelling and eye-catchy Call to Action statement works. This section must stand out in terms of words and contrasting colors.
- How Your Business Works and Who It Is For: If you are offering digital marketing services, visitors want to know how you work and the steps for reaching you. Moreover, mention to whom your business caters too so that visitors can contact you without a second thought.
Creating an appealing and eye-catchy homepage is magic in itself. For this, you can take professional designing and development services from Data Direct. We are the best-in-town digital marketing services for your business.